About Hamish Lane Landscapes
- A flexible approach
- Attention to detail
- Awareness to the practicality of realising a design
- Incorporation of innovative products and techniques
- A long-term commitment to you and your garden
By choosing a reputable landscape designer to create your new outdoor living area you can be assured the job will be done right the first time.
At Hamish Lane Landscapes we know what we are doing; we know the right plants and right surfacing for each special micro-climate. We know what grows well where - and what doesn’t. We know what type of fencing or retaining best suits certain weather conditions. We know what plants and structures to use to protect gardens from wind or sun exposure, and how to make the most of surrounding environments.
We have worked across the upper North Island, including the Bay of Plenty, Taupo, Coromandel and Auckland. We have developed a true understanding of the diverse environments that gardens are subjected too. When it comes to outdoor areas we know what goes best, where.
There are many elements that landscape designers meld together to create the perfect outdoor environment. But we think there are two really essential ingredients:
- Being flexible to respond to different situations and environments - to essentially mould a design and construction plan to fit each client’s unique needs and requirements; and
- Being able to successfully merge the two critical building blocks - landscape design and construction.