How does the process work?
The design and build process normally follows this path:
- On-site consultation – We gain an insight into your vision for your garden and understand the parameters and environment we are working with.
- Design brief – We provide a cost estimate and brief for the work.
- Concept design – We prepare a scale plan of the intended key elements.
- Planting and/or construction design – Our detailed drawing plans will identify the mix of plants and hard features.
- Cost estimate – We provide a full breakdown of costs to implement your project.
- Installation – We get the job done and then you can enjoy your fabulous new outdoor environment.
- Maintenance – We can look after your ongoing garden care as required.
We would be happy to come over and take a commitment-free look around your garden to offer you some initial ideas.